Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Celebration at Fil-Estate

Welcome Back, Bar!

It's been months since my last blog. I've been too busy with so many things that I almost forgot I have a blog account. Anyway, today is a new day, a new beginning and I promise myself to do my blogs more regularly.

As I was making my way through the lobby of the Renaissance Center, I was greeted with that familiar phrase - "Happy Valentine's!" There's not much surprise with the greetings as it all seemed traditional with all those heart-shaped figures dangling and sitting in various corners of the office. But these really help a lot in setting up the ambiance within the workplace. With all the work pressure, I can smell that love is in the air!

What surpised me are the Valentine lady bunnies clad in striking blue green outfit courtesy of our Human Resources Division. They moved away from the usual red-colored motiff of Valentine's. But they really looked good, I must admit. I happened to get a snap shot with the bunnies all around me and Mhon. See the picture and Eat Your Heart Out!

I can still remember when the Human Resources Division is evenly composed of the big ones and the slim ones. Today, it's totally different. They are all slim (just like me) and they are all qualified to do catwalks in the ramp! Believe you me, sometimes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang se-sexy namin d2 sir... pati kau ni mon sexy din... wahehehe... goodluck to your blogspot sir!

j-anne

Unknown said...

Siyang Tunay! Sexy nga kayo pero mas sexy kami ni Mhon. By the way, it's Rod who took the shot. You should give credit to him because it seems he knows the best angle for the camera. He-he!

Anonymous said...

What a really nice shot!

Anonymous said...

NICE SHOT ROD! You really captured the beauty of the HR team hehe