Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Refreshing Start... Again

Here I go again! I have to say to myself, "Congratulations, Bar. You made it! You managed to pull yourself again to visit The Graveyard Shift!"

Actually, it's very true. I have been raring to once again write an article but never found time. It's a great hurdle, indeed, to make time.

Great things happened in my absence. Let me count (the blessings) the highlights which stayed off due to my hibernation.

First, I am now a daddy twice. My second child is a healthy, handsome and richly endowed boy. (I think I will be in for numerous girly problems in the future. Things I never experienced in my adolescence because I was a "good boy".)

Second, the yard for the table tennis has been set up by our homeowners association. It's not a very good place but will surely satiate our desire to start a weekender activity where we can all shed pounds and sweat. It's great to know that there are professional table tennis players in our neighborhood. It serves more than render a trimming to your physical body but also to connect and to get to know newfound friends in the block.

Third, Pacquao wins again! I was right in my prediction that the Pacman will prove them all wrong. His winning streak is surely unprecedented - class after class, division after division in ten years. Morales now thinks that he is the best among these fallen legends as he was he last one to pull a win from Pacquiao. I'm really proud of what Manny did (and does). It makes me proud to be a Filipino.

What else? There are other things but those can wait. Just happy to be back. For now...

No comments: